Also included in
- If you love Patricia Polacco's books, then having grab and go materials to go with them is a HUGE help. This author study includes materials for *13* titles PLUS an author research lapbook for a total of 560+ pages of materials. Patricia Polacco is a favorite for teachers and students. Her books ar$50.00$79.50Save $29.50
The student will be able to make connections, describe the characters, (character analysis), describe the story plot/summarize, cite text evidence to answer questions, describe cause and effect relationships, and write in response to reading.
Need meaningful materials to use with this great book? Save TIME and keep your kids FOCUSED with this comprehension focused unit. This bundle is perfect for guided reading groups or as a mentor text with it's rich vocabulary and description. It is set up in a before/during/after format in DIGITAL using GOOGLE SLIDES TM and PDF Printables. Now including 44 pages (color for 1:1 devices and black/white printables). Use the color option for modeling on your Smartboard whole class or use them in stations.
1. Give One, Get One Prereading Activity
2. Making Connections (Story Evidence)
3. Vocabulary-Meaning, Picture, Sentence
4. Character Traits
5. Character Change
7. Beginning, Middle, End
8. Vocabulary Recap
9. CAKE Retelling
11. Story Map
12. Cause and Effect Anchor Page & Organizer
13. Question Task Cards/Response Sheet
14. Cookbook Project (23 pages x 2 options)
For a detailed look at this unit, a preview is provided with most pages visible.
If you love Patricia Polacco's Books, you may be interested in checking out these other titles:
To get them all, purchase the Patricia Polacco Author Study Bundle.
© 2019 Comprehension Connection by Carla Fedeler All rights reserved.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower. You will then receive customized email updates about this store.
While you're here, be sure to follow me on social media to learn about new products and freebies.
and last but not least,
Come back soon!
© 2015 Google and the Google Apps are registered trademarks of Google Inc.