PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Looking for a creative yet effective means to assess your student's independent reading practice? Look no further! These Tic-Tac-Toe Book Report choice menus are exactly what busy classroom teachers like you need to encourage your students to creatively and more richly respond to their reading with little to no teacher direction!
* NO PREP! Make copies and go!
* Student choice menus transforms your classroom into a learner-controlled
environment which enhances student learning.
* Each activity is designed to promote the demonstration of multiple intelligences - no
rote question and answers, but deeper real-world application of student's
* Each activity comes with it's own template so there is no student guess work on what
is expected for each activity. Makes for easier assessing of assignment.
* These are mini-book reports. NO overwhelming long projects that need much parent
or teacher involvement.
* No restrictions on what books students can read (the menus do work best for the
fiction genre, but unlike Accelerated Reading, you are not limited to only certain
* With 45 different options, the boards can be rotated every 5 weeks.
This product contains:
* 5 different Tic-Tac-Toe Choice Boards
* 45 activity reproducibles
* Student Checklist
These engaging and higher order thinking skill activities are a great approach for homework, center work, whole class assignments, or even as a random assessment. They can be used with or without the Tic Tac Toe Board, depending on your own needs.
If there are any questions, problems, or suggestions, please do not hesitate to contact me! I will gladly make adjustments so that you are happy with your purchase. Thank you for allowing this in your classroom!