1. Player 1 rolls the dice.
2. Skip count (by the number on the game board) the number of times as the sum of the dice.
3. Move your colored square onto the number. If the number is occupied by the other player you may “bump” them off of the number.
4. Player 2 takes their turn.
5. You may “lock” your space on the tick tack toe board by doubling up when you occupy the space and you roll the number a second time.
6. A player wins when they make a tic tac toe.
Includes 6 slides. 3 Games Slides - 2's, 5's, 10's
Project and use as a whole class for instruction or interactive whiteboard center. Use in Google Classroom/Google Drive as a math center or partner game.
Use as a center or partner game for students by uploading into your Google Drive and opening with Google Slides. Share with your students or create an assignment in Google Classroom.