This adorable primary song for the elementary music classroom is perfect for presenting and practicing Kodaly concepts Sol-Mi-La as well as Ta and Ti-Ti. Students will love this interactive, all engaging circle game song as they are reinforcing concepts mentioned. Purchasing this resources includes the following:
1. Teacher helpful hints and directions.
2. Lyrics Slide.
3. Beat tapping slide.
4. Rhythm Icon tapping slide.
5. Interactive Rhythm notation slide.
6. Melodic/Iconic notation reading slide.
7. Melodic/Iconic notation reading on melody street.
8. Real music notation reading slide.
9. Missing Solfege Cuckoo Clocks class activity.
10. Game directions and diagram slides.
11. Numbered flash cards for game.
12. Fill in the Missing Solfege Cuckoo Clocks - Worksheet for further practice for students.
If you'd rather have this in POWER-POINT FORMAT, click this link.
Tick Tock Goes the Little Clock POWER-POINT EDITION
Come follow and/or subscribe to my blog at.... Mrs. Kuchta's Corner, An Elementary Music Wonderland!
Check out and “like” my FACEBOOK page too at… FACEBOOK PAGE - Mrs. Kuchta's Corner Elementary Music Wonderland