Also included in
- As elementary music teachers, we often joke about being stuck in "sol-mi" land. As much as we joke... sol-mi (and subsequently sol-la-mi) do take up a large part of our school days.This product includes all of the songs, flashcards, and games that I use to teach sol-mi and sol-la-mi to kindergarten,Price $40.00Original Price $54.00Save $14.00
- Teaching kindergarten, first, and second graders all about rhythm can be challenging, but these resources are here to help! These are all of the song, lessons, games, centers activities, flashcards, and more that I have created to teach quarter notes, eighth notes, and quarter rests.Join my free resPrice $55.65Original Price $79.50Save $23.85
Tick Tock is a super simple folk song, but it kept my kindergarten, first grade, and second grade music students so engaged! We learned la AND quarter and eighth notes-- plus there is a partner movement activity which is so much fun!
This song is for sol-la-mi and ta and titi. You can use it to teach beat, rhythm, or solfege. Or you could just sing it and do the dance for fun!
This product is a PDF document includes slides with words, words and beat, words and rhythm, rhythm cards, solfege cards, beat charts, and printable or projectable clocks. And, as usual, everything is available in both standard rhythmic notation and stick notation for Kodaly and Orff inspired teachers. And instructions for the lesson-- which includes singing, dancing, reading music, reading clocks, and playing instruments.
Everything you need!
- Slides with words
- Slides with words and rhythm (in standard or stick notation)
- Slides with words and notes on staff
- Slides with rhythm (in standard or stick notation) and solfege letters
- Printable clock
- Slides with a clock set to every hour
- Directions for the dance
- Rhythm cards that go along with the song (in standard or stick notation)
- Solfege cards with rhythm (in standard or stick notation) and solfege letters
- Solfege cards with notes on staff and solfege letters
- Solfege cards with notes on staff
You may also like:
Join my free resource library to get exclusive FREE content!
Let's be friends!
Blog: Becca's Music Room