This mini-unit is perfect for young learners who love sea animals! My students LOVE the Tide Pool Biome and enjoy learning about all of the different animals. This is one of their favorite units of study. To help this unit come alive, I have included the following resources:
1. 13 Fact Cards about the tide pools including 12 animals: crabs, chitons, sea stars, hermit crabs, sea anemones, sand dollars, sea cucumbers, sea urchins, barnacles, jellyfish, sea hare and sea snails.
2. Student Workbook Journal - Students can either copy facts for each animal or write their facts after research.
3. Teacher Key - I have included both a black and white version as well as a full color version of the Teacher Keys. You can choose to print out or use on your computer overhead.
4. Graphic Organizers - Students can use these organizers to plan for their group or individual reports.
5. Reports - Both individual and group report master backlines included.
6. Comprehension Assessments - 12 Individual Animal comprehension pages included as well as a Unit Assessment.
ALL FUTURE UPDATES will be included in your purchase. I plan to upload art project ideas soon!
Check out my other TPT products:
Phonics Practice for Homework, Homeschool and Small Groups
Business Days - Celebrating Consumers and Producers
Ladybug Craft and Writing Activities