Tie a Shoe - How To Tie a Shoe Learning Center Photo Tutorial
What educators are saying
How to Tie a Shoe Learning Center is a photo tutorial with captions. You'll never have to tie another shoe—except your own—with this fun and easy Shoe Tie Center, complete with prizes!
Step-by-step directions for the teacher: How to teach this shoe-tying tutorial to kids—hint: it also makes a perfect brain break.
One child will learn to tie shoes, win an award (included), then teach the next kid. It goes viral!
Easy and Advanced Shoe Tying, both with instructions for how to Double-Tie Shoes.
Place the Shoe Tie booklet in a basket with a spare shoe, or with the shoe cut-out provided. Kids can also practice tying their own shoes.
Photos are large and clear with easy-to-read captions. This works well as an informational text center, to follow directions.
- Print in color or grayscale
- Place in a standard looseleaf binder
- Or, open the PDF on a Smartboard, tablet, laptop, or desktop computer
- Whole class, small group, or individual instruction
- Shoe Tie Club Poster: Kids will proudly sign their names when they can tie a shoe!
- I Can Tie Shoes! Motivating Awards (4 per page) - Print on neon, pastel, or classic-colored paper for best effect
- Shoe Tie Center – labels for your Shoe Basket or Bucket
- You may laminate the “Shoe Tie Center” sign and attach it to your shoe basket
- Shoe cut-out to practice tying shoes--just add laces or wool
- Or, place a sneaker in a Shoe Tie Basket for kids to practice on
- Binder cover and spine labels (if you print these pages)
For a 2-minute Brain Break: Open the Shoe Tie PDF on a SMARTboard, or display a printout. Go through the Easy-Tie steps as you demo on a real shoe, and have kids copy your hand motions in mid-air.
I hope you enjoy this Shoe Tie Tutorial…and if you would kindly leave your rating and feedback at teacherspayteachers.com/ Shoe Tie
it would be greatly appreciated!
***** BONUS: You will get free credits to spend at TPT when you leave feedback *****
Thank you for your purchase!
You might like…
Behavior Management with Humor -- a creative approach to discipline in the classroom.
Behavior Management MEGA-Resources
First Days of Kindergarten Teacher’s Kit
First Days of Kindergarten Bundle
Counting Songs for Relaxation and Behavior Management
© Renee Dawn
For use by one teacher only in the classroom setting. Please respect the copyright.