How to Tie a Shoe – Photo Tutorial with Captions. How to Tie a Shoe: Easy and Advanced Shoe Tying Tutorials, with instructions for how to Double-Tie Shoes.
Place the Shoe Tie booklet in a basket with a shoe, or with the shoe cut-out provided. Or, kids can practice tying their own shoes. You will never have to tie another shoe again!
Photos are large and clear with easy to read captions. This works well as an informational text center, to follow directions.
• Print in color or grayscale
• Place in a binder
• Or, open the PDF on a Smartboard, tablet or computer
• Whole class, small group or individual instruction
• You may laminate the “Shoe Tie Center” sign and attach to your shoe basket
• Shoe Tie Club Poster: Kids sign their names when they can tie a shoe
• I Can Tie Shoes! Awards (4 per page)
I hope you enjoy this Shoe Tie Tutorial…and if you would kindly leave your rating and feedback at teacherspayteachers.com/ Shoe Tie
it would be greatly appreciated!
***** BONUS: You will get free credits to spend at TPT when you leave feedback *****
Thank you for your purchase!
You might like…
Behavior Management with Humor
-- a creative approach to discipline in the classroom.
Behavior Management MEGA-Resources
First Days of Kindergarten Teacher’s Kit
First Days of Kindergarten Bundle
Counting Songs for Relaxation and Behavior Management
Brain Breaks for the 5 Senses
© 2015 Renee Dawn
For use by one teacher only in the classroom setting. Please respect the copyright.