Also included in
- Teaching Tier 1 vocabulary to your Spanish-speaking students doesn't have to be boring. These 9 themes with 5 or more activities apiece are going to engage your students and be low or no prep for you, making speech therapy a breeze!SAVE SAVE SAVE with a bundle! Spanish Basic Vocabulary flashcards an$35.00$40.50Save $5.50
Struggle with keeping young students engaged with Tier 1 vocabulary? These no prep and low prep activities for clothes are great for individual therapy, group therapy, centers, homework, vocabulary and word walls!
This resource contains activities for vocabulary and for sorting the types of clothes we wear in hot or cold weather.
• Flashcards - Students name the item on the card - print doubles of these pages and play memory or Go Fish style games.
• Cut and Glue - Students cut out the pictures and glue the correct pictures to the labels.
• Spin and Smash - Using a pencil and paper clip, create a spinner in the upper left corner of this page. Spin the spinner and smash a ball of play doh on the correct picture.
• Mini Flip Books - Cut out the pictures and glue them onto the sentence strip to create a booklet of sentences about what we wear - great for increasing MLU with a carrier phrase such as "Cuando hace color, llevo _____" and for sorting types of clothing.
• Trace and Color/Trace (in color) - Trace the word that identifies the image on the page (in color) or trace the word and color the image on the black and white version
• Bingo - Name the pictures as they are selected! Expand this activity by have students provide additional information about the item (e.g. "Sock. I put the sock on my foot.")
See the preview to see all of the activities included in this resource.
ALL activities come in color and black and white! Save ink and get double the activities by modifying the directions! For example: Spin and Smash in color becomes Spin and Color in black and white.
Need to just print and go? Use the black and white version of the activity!
You might also like: