Also included in
- Are you needing some excellent ideas for a substitute teacher or those times when you need something fast? This bundle contains a variety of engaging resources from my store in a bundle format to help you save time and money. Get a whopping 25% off all included resources by buying this bundle forma$24.00$42.25Save $18.25
- What's In This Bundle?This bundle contains access to EVERY single paid resource in the Mister Harms store! Save big and go for it! It's EVERYTHING! It's the whole kit and caboodle, the whole enchilada, the whole ball of wax, the whole shebang! Whatever you want to call it, you're going to get it al$159.00$267.25Save $108.25
Students will creatively summarize any subject content with a guided graphic organizer and some creative Tik Tok fun!
You have probably heard of TikTok by now as students have been going crazy with the latest trending videos. It's extremely engaging and a fantastic tool that can be used in the classroom as well! Get your students engaged and learning while presenting content-rich videos using TikTok. Teachers will love the organization of the included graphic organizers, and students will love the video fun!
You as the teacher do not need a TikTok account, but can certainly sign up for a free account at any time. It will be helpful if one student in each group has access to a TikTok account. If TikTok is not your thing, you can certainly use this resource as a generic video project activity too. Your students will love the idea of learning and creating through video! Give it a try. I think you'll love it!
- A set of teacher instructions to guide you through the details of the project. It is plug-n-play and no prep for you. See project templates below.
- A complete set of numbered student directions so groups are organized in the chronological creation of their TikTok videos.
- A graphic organizer to guide students in making a content-rich video that follows a set of guidelines.
- Two complete rubrics for teachers to grade the final TikTok projects.
- PDFs and Google Drive versions are included for all parts of this product.
This product currently has 6 guided projects that will guide students in the creation of their TikTok videos. The following graphic organizers are included:
- = Students will present on any concept or problem to solve giving the viewer a clear understanding the given math topic.
- = Students will explain how any science concept works.
- = Students will summarize a book including major settings, themes, characters, etc.
- = Students will explain the life of any person and the major events/people surrounding that person.
- = Students will present the main facts around any historical topic.
- = This one is fully customizable! A template is provided but the headings are intentionally left blank so you the teacher can make it fit for any class or subject matter! Enjoy!
☞ Thanks for supporting Mister Harms! If you find value in this product, help other teachers find this resource by dropping an awesome rating on TpT and sharing this resource over social media! ☜
Thanks so much for stopping by! It's great to meet you! I hope this resource adds value to your classroom. If you'd be so kind, I'd love for you to leave a rating on this product with your awesome feedback, and make sure to follow Mister Harms for important updates and savings. I would also love to see how you've incorporated this product into your classroom. Feel free to post a photo of this resource in action and tag @misterharms on Instagram or TikTok so I can meet you! I hope you have a wonderful day!
You may also like: