Need cards and pictures to help with spatial concepts?
This packet provides fun and interactive ways of learning and teaching 15 spatial concepts.
This product contains:
-14 picture cards with spatial concept picture and word
-14 picture cards without spatial concept word
-15 picture cards with sentences containing spatial concepts
- 8 picture cards with sentences containing sentences with blanks
-10 character picture cards
-18 different sized pictures (to have your student move around)
- Hawaiian picture scene containing concepts
- Tiki game board to use with dice and game pieces
- I.D. tags for cards
Some ways to use this packet:
- Use picture cards to teach concepts
- Have your students fill in blanks with sentences
- Ask your student where items are in the picture scene
- Use the game board after students have completed their speech tasks
- Have your student draw a concept word and place pictures where they need to go
-Print out multiple pages of cards and play memory.
Print, laminate, and cut
Hole punch and put on rings or store them in a box!