Also included in
- Digital Tile It! Orchestra Edition and Dynamics, Tempo & Music Notation Edition is perfect for the classroom using Google Classroom, Google Drive, Microsoft OneDrive. #DistanceLearningTpT. Spelling with letter tiles is fun! Tap and drag the digital letter tiles to correctly spell the proper name$8.00$10.00Save $2.00
Digital Tile It! Orchestra Instruments Edition is perfect for the classroom using Google Classroom, Google Drive, Microsoft OneDrive. #DistanceLearningTpT #musiccrewdistancelearning #musiccrewdistanceUPPER #musiccrewdistancePRIMARY
Spelling with letter tiles is fun! Tap and drag the digital letter tiles to correctly spell the proper names of orchestra and band instruments. This is a great music center activity with the purpose of practicing the correct names and spellings of orchestral instruments. The instrument slides can be used individually or in a collaborative group setting.
Because it is digital, there is no worry about where to store and when to find time to set up manipulatives. Just open the file and you are ready to go! Send to your students via your Google Classroom, Google Drive, Microsoft OneDrive, or your preferred learning management system.
Paperless activities for are perfect for the 1:1 classroom, however if you don't have technology for your students yet, you can still use this resource. Open this Google Slides resource on your Smartboard and use whole group or for student use during center time.
- Spelling slides for 31 orchestra, band, and keyboard instruments
- Spelling slides for Conductor, strings, woodwinds, brass, and percussion families
- One blank slide is provided to allow users to add an additional instrument if needed
Three levels of difficulty allow for use across grade levels and for differentiation within classes.
- Level 1: name is provided, students simply cover the letters with the matching tiles
- Level 2: half of the letters are provided, students must supply the missing letters
- Level 3: none of the letters are provided, students must supply the correct name and spelling for each instrument
Be sure to make a copy to share with students!
Students must work in EDIT mode to complete these activities.
Additional Orchestra Instruments Activities
Traditional Print Version: Tile It Letter Tile Spelling - Orchestra Instruments
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
- Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
- Look for the green star near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower. You will now receive customized email updates about this store. ☺
- You can also Like my page on Facebook.
- Follow my blog.