Stephanie Skolmoski has created a musical lesson plan about the the composer Richard Strauss and his famous "Till Eulenspiegel's Merry Pranks."
• Lesson plan about "Till Eulenspiegel's Merry Pranks"
• Listening gude to "Till Eulenspiegel's Merry Pranks"
• Digital links to YouTube videos
• Richard Strauss: In Depth about the composer (including pictures)
• Printable worksheet about Richard Strauss and "Till Eulenspiegel's Merry Pranks"
• Several writing, art, theater and dance activities
• Answer key
This is the perfect lesson and activity for elementary school children and teachers. The the entire suite is about 15 minutes long and the lesson could take about 15-30 minutes. Depending on the activity or activities you choose they could take an additional 15 minutes to several days to complete.