Students will love learning about time to the hour and half hour with this product!
This product includes 44 pages of awesome activities to keep your students engaged and motivated to learn more!
In this product is
- A clock making craft! Students can practice showing different times and telling time with their personal paper clock. Teacher instructions are included.
- Time task cards with QR codes and without QR Codes: This is a great math center for students to practice telling time. Once students complete their recording sheet, they can scan the QR codes on each card to check their answers OR they can get the Answer Key and check their answers to self assess their learning!
- Differentiated Worksheets to assist in teaching/assessing students ability to tell time to the hour and half hour. Elapsed time worksheets included to extend student's learning.
- Blank Clocks worksheet: One way I use this sheet is during my small group math center. I love to use these to help students continue to practice drawing the hands on a clock! This sheet can also be used at a center or to practice as a whole group.
- Time 3 in a Row Game: A great math center to practice telling time! Students draw a time card and find the matching analog clock on the game board.
- Time Memory Game: Print the cards on card stock or laminate to make this a fabulous math center! Students flip over cards and try to match a digital clock to a analog clock.
- Time Around the Room Activity: Hang up the Time Around the Room Cards all over your classroom. Students move around and write down the time on each card on their Student Recording Sheet. Students can turn this in to the teacher or check their own work with the Answer Key. This would make a great independent math center or be a fun whole group activity!