Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
6.26 MB | N/A pages
Unlimited random printable cards with analog clock faces! Fully automated delivery! Time Bingo Master is a module "Add On" to the FREE Bingo Master software program here on TpT. In order for this module to work, you must have the original "Bingo Master" program already installed on your computer.
A projected computer screen and/or speakers are all you need for AUTOMATIC multimedia delivery of TIME BINGO to your classroom. Spoken speech and customized delivery frees the teacher to roam the classroom and provide differentiated instruction to students, a key ingredient to common core standards.
Look for a full users guide in the "Preview" section.
Some key features of this complete Time Bingo solution:
1. Contains two activities in one: "Quarter Hour Bingo", and "Five Minute Bingo"
2. Create and print unlimited random bingo cards featuring analog clock faces.
3. Customize delivery with "repeated speech".
4. Customize the pace of delivery with a selectable "time delay".
5. Pause delivery to display delivered "answers", and confirm winners.
6. Be sure to read the user's guide to uncover a CONTROVERSIAL, but fully optional, SECRET HIDDEN FEATURE. (Hint: Have you ever wished you could "hand pick" a winner for that certain kid who could really benefit from feeling a little special today?)
Installation (win XP / 7 / 8):
You will be downloading a Zip file. This Zip file contains a folder named "TIME BINGO". You must simply copy this folder into your EXISTING Bingo Master Folder. The next time you run Bingo Master, you will see the Time Bingo icon available on the home screen.
BEST UNZIP METHOD:
1. Double-click on the zip file to reveal its contents. This is very similar to opening an ordinary folder.
2. Locate the contents in the zip file window, a folder named "TIME BINGO".
3. COPY: Right-Click on the "TIME BINGO" folder and select "Copy".
4. Locate your EXISTING Bingo Master folder and open it.
5. PASTE: Right-Click inside the OPEN Bingo Master folder and select "Paste".
6. The next time you run Bingo Master, you will see the Time Bingo icon available on the home screen.
Please don't hesitate to ask questions. I'm here to help. --Stephen Tupaj