Do you love planners but have a hard time finding exactly what you want? Intrigued by the idea of a bullet planner, but not quite ready to take that plunge? I found myself struggling to find exactly what I wanted in a planner, so I made my own! I’ve had so many compliments & inquiries about it that I am making available for purchase. There is quite a bit of configuring and assembling required by the purchaser so please make sure to read this description before purchasing.
This editable PowerPoint file includes:
* 12 months (Jan—Dec 2018 of “Work” and “Home” monthly calendars)
* Major holidays are included, but you can add your own information, too (birthdays, etc.).
* Areas for notes on each Monthly Page
* Individual page for Sun—Sat (you will duplicate pages after you customize them)
* Daily time block calendar
* Place for the day’s focus, actions, and a quote (These will all be your own!)
* Home, Work, Health areas to jot notes &/or lists (these 3 category areas can also be changed)
* Forward Focus Page at the end of each week
* Creating, printing, and assembling tips
Individual daily dates will have to be typed in or handwritten by you.
Monthly calendars are already dated & include major holidays.
Assembly directions are for all 12 months preceding individual day plans.
The cover page is filled with quotes that I have recently found and love. Feel free to edit these or even design your own cover!
All of the fonts are embedded, so the overall look will be the same, even after you customize your information.
All elements of the daily and monthly planner sections are in black & white.
The monthly calendar currently goes from Jan—Dec. The file will be updated by June 15th to Include Jan—Dec of 2019.
After customizing & printing your planner, you will also need to get it professionally spiral bound with a clear cover and thick back page. (Any local printing facility should be able to do this. I printed my pages at home, then paid less than $6.)
* Weekly Commit Overview I use to make sure I am allotting time for areas that are important to me.
* Planning your daily purpose guide