Time Capsule Activity Craft for Back to School and End of Year
Also included in
- Fun Earth Day CraftThis is a hands-on craft that instructs students about conservation and Earth Day! The craft is designed for intermediate and primary students. This is perfect for buddy classes. Students learn about reducing, recycling and to reuse products to protect Earth’s resources. This projPrice $10.00Original Price $13.00Save $3.00
Time Capsule Craft Activity
This is a hands-on time capsule memory craft that can be used at the end of a school year or back to school. The craft is perfect for intermediate students to document and record their history and makes a great hanging display in the classroom. It can also make a standing display with 2 binder clips, see the preview video. No prep, just print and go.
Time Capsule Craft Activity Includes
• Full photographed Instructions that can be displayed for students on the overhead camera
• Rubric Included
• 4 Pages that students color and answer about their favorites and future
For more information about this product plus hints and tips see my Time Capsule blog at Learninginanhour.com
Students Draw, Color, and Write their Ideas:
- School Memories and Friends
- Self Portrait
- Favorite Vacation
- Favorite Game
- Favorite Place
- Cost of Everday Items
- Greatest Fear
- Note to their future self
The project takes about 90 minutes to complete and is perfect for the end of the year and back to school when the schedule and routines are not consistent. Parents love to look at them during parent-teacher conferences.
Time Capsule Craft by Learning in an Hour is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.