5 animal themed time centers with directions and recording sheets. These centers all focus on telling time to five minutes. They are perfect for first, second or third grade.
1. Tweeting About Time : Match the chick with the clock to the chick with the right time. (to five minutes)
2. Time to Monkey around : Match the monkey with the clock to the monkey with the right written time. (to five minutes)
3. Hold Your Horses, What Time is it? : Match the horse with the clock to the horse with the right written time. (quarter til, half past, etc.)
4. Squealing About Time: Use the pig dominoes to make a chain.
5. Frog's Time Hop: Put the clocks in order from the beginning of the day to the end of the day.
Teaching about time? Check out my product for a unit plan and more resources here: Time Unit
If you like what you see, check out my second grade math center bundle as well: Second Grade Common Core Math Centers BUNDLE
Check out each set of centers separately below:
1. Place Value Centers
2. Two Digit Addition and Subtraction Centers
3. Measurement Centers
4. Geometry Centers
5. Fraction Centers
6. Money Centers
7. Multiplication/Array Centers