Directions for Playing the Game
1. Print off cards onto cardstock, cut apart, laminate, and cut apart again,
2. Place cards onto playing surface in rows,
3. Player one turns over two cards to determine whether they are a match.
4. To get a match, the player must say the time on the clock correctly. They must have a card with a clock representing the time and a numerical representation of the time,
5. Player one takes another turn if they got a match. If they didn’t get a match, then player two takes their turn,
6. Play continues until all cards are matched or until time allotted is up.
7. The player with the most matches is the winner.
8. This game is good for math centers as it does not require much direction from the teacher.