Directions for Playing the Game
1. Print off cards onto card stock, cut apart, laminate, and cut apart again.
2. Place cards into rows on playing surface.
3. Player one turns over two cards and determines whether they are a match.
4. To get a match, the cards must be the time matched with a clock that reads the same time.
5. If player one gets a match, they take the cards and take another turn until they do not get a match.
6. If player one does not get a match, then they turn the cards over in the same space and player two takes their turn.
7. Play continues until all cards are matched or until the time allotted is up.
8. The player with the most matches is the winner.
This game is good for math centers as it does not require much direction from the teacher.
Student need to have basic telling time skills and the ability to count by 5's.