The Interactive Time Flipbook allows students to learn and apply the following concepts:
- purpose of the clock
- amount of hours in 1 day
- amount of minutes in 1 hour
- amount of seconds in 1 minute
- purpose of the minute hand
- purpose of the hour hand
- specific times students complete specific tasks throughout the day
- difference of the time in their city/ state to the time in a different city/ state/ country.
Students are able to cut out each clock page to create a clock flipbook. The students can then complete the sentences on each page by filling in the blank. They can then draw or attach the hour and minute hands to show the time they wrote.
Teachers can choose what pages to include in the book to fit the needs of their students!!
The pages that compare their current city/ state or another city/ state/ country is an easy way to include global education!!
The Interactive Time Flipbook can be used during introducing time as a whole or small group lesson or as a review in a math center.