Maths activities can be so much fun and the best part is children don't realise they're learning while they're playing.
This activity is designed for students to gain confidence recognising and recalling quarter past times in analogue, digital and word form. There are 24 cards with each time featuring twice.
Print and laminate for durability.
How to play:
Students match the time shown on the card with the digital and word form times displayed on the tiles.
∙ Use in Maths centres as an individual task
∙ Use as a class match activity. Hand out cards and tiles to your class and have students find their matching times.
Please leave your feedback to gain your TpT credits.
If you have any issues with this product or you would like it modified, please contact me at Miss_Beck@outlook.com before leaving any negative feedback. Thank you.
Click on the green star to follow my TpT store Miss Beck for notifications of:
* new products (with 20% off for the first 48 hours!)
like me on Facebook for:
* FOLLOWER ONLY FREEBIES
* flash FREEBIES
* stay up to date with new products
* upcoming sales
* sneak peeks at upcoming products
* products featured in my WEEKLY DEALS!
• Easter • Bunny • Time • Clock • Quarter Past • Measurement • Analog • Analogue • Digital • Math Center
• Maths Centre • Activity