Your kiddos will love completing these interactive time activities in independent or small group settings. This pack features 8 centers which cover time to the hour, half hour and quarter hour. They are black and white (ink friendly) and look super cute printed on bright, colored paper.
The activities are easily adaptable so that you can cater to all of the students in your classroom. The activities also feature optional recording sheets if you would like to take the activity a further step.
The following 8 centers are included:
1. Draw the Time – Read the time and draw it on the clock. Includes cards for both digital time (e.g. 1:00, 1:15, 1:30. 1:45 etc) and time in words (1 o’clock, half past 1).
2. Time Puzzle - Match the puzzle pieces to match the digital time to the analogue time.
3. Word Problems – 20 elapsed time word problems for hour and half hour time.
4. Build a Clock – Use the pieces to build an analogue clock.
5. Hours, Minutes, Seconds – Decide whether these events take hours, minutes or seconds (3 Sets).
6. Time Match – Read the times and match the clocks. Includes options for time to the hour, half hour and quarter hour as well as mixed options (5 Sets).
7. Time Sort – Sort the clocks under their corresponding heading (o’clock, half past, quarter past, quarter to)/
8. AM or PM – Decide whether each activity happens in the AM or PM and place it in the matching box.
Both a USA and AUS/UK version are included.
See the preview for more!
♥♥♥ Follow me to be the first to hear about FREEBIES and updates ♥♥♥
♥♥♥ Earn TPT Credits when you leave feedback ♥♥♥
I welcome and appreciate any feedback, comments or suggestions.
You may also contact me on email@example.com