This 30 page download is a complete kit with black line masters and photo illustrations for making a time and money lapbook with your students. Use it to complement your own telling time and money units.
This lapbook kit contains the following interactive parts:
1. Lapbook cover
2. Time conversion cut and paste chart (seconds, minutes, hours, days, years, decade)
3. First to Five! spinner game
4. Digital clock with sliding numbers
5. Analog clock with quarter hour visuals
6. A.M./P.M. interlocking piece with meaning and visuals
7. Money wallet (pocket)
8. Coins and bills (penny, nickel, dime, quarter, $1, $5, $10, $20)
9. U.S. currency flip book (values and picture explanations-front and back)
10. Elapsed time ruler
Lapbooks are an excellent way to keep students motivated and engaged in their learning. It is a nice way to keep everything in one place instead of sending home lots of loose papers. The complete lapbook makes a terrific study guide for the unit test.
This lapbook requires large and small paper clips and a paper fastener for the clock hands and spinner game. An x-acto knife will be needed to cut slits for the digital clock.
Are you unsure about lapbooks? Watch this YouTube video to find out why I love lapbooks and how I use them in my own classroom.
Thank you for considering my Time & Money Lapbook Interactive Kit.
If you like interactive kits, you may also want to check out: