Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
1.03 MB | 5 pages
This .zip file contains five files. They are all created using Victorian Modern Cursive.
The activities included are:
- Daily Schedule: students draw or write things they do in the morning, during the day, and then at night. This helps students learn about the parts of the day and the order they happen in.
- Days of the Week Bracelet: the document needs to be printed and cut into three sections (one section per student). Students glue this as a bracelet and can spin around the bracelet saying the days of the week in order. This helps students understand that the days keep going around in the same pattern, they never change.
- Duration of Events: this activity asks students to think of things they do that only take minutes to do (short amount of time) or hours to do (long amount of time). This helps with organising and becoming aware of duration.
- My Day: this gives students the task of drawing or writing five things they do in their day, which must be in order. They also need to add the numeral to the start of the ordinal number. This helps with sequencing.
- My Week: students cut the two strips out and glue them together to make a long weekly planner. Students write or draw about the things that happen on certain days.
I hope you enjoy these activities! I have used them for whole group time activities, but they could be used in small groups too. They could also be linked to writing for sequencing events.