This 30 problem time puzzle math activity is great for the phrases we use when we tell time. Students learn the times for quarter of, half past, five after and other timing phrases. Can be used by small group, partners, or individual students.
• Also works well as an interactive notebook activity if printed on a half sheet.
• Puzzle pieces come pre-mixed up so that students can cut them out and not have prior knowledge of the answers.
• The puzzle can be printed double sided with the puzzle on one side and the skill name on the other for ease of organizing and sorting.
• I suggest printing on colored paper and laminating the puzzle pieces for durability.
The individual triangles form a self checking hexagon shape once all the problems are solved.
I always get a cheer when these come out, definite class favorites!
If you like this product, you might be interested in
Standard Length conversions, Math Center
Metric Length conversions, Math Center
Metric Weight conversions, Math Center
How to get TPT credit for future purchases:
1. Go to your "My Purchases" page (you may need to login).
2. Click on the "Provide Feedback" button next to your purchase.
3. You will be taken to a page where you can give a quick star rating
and leave a short comment for the product your purchased. (You get one TpT Credit for every $ you spend on TpT. Only if you leave feedback though! They even round up, so a $4.65 purchase is worth 5 TpT credits!)