This is a free sample of my Time Printable Packet
The full packet includes all the topics listed below. The sample includes nine pages from the full set of 40.
- writing time to the minute on analog clocks
- drawing times to the minute on blank clocks
- filling in missing times on number lines
- using time number lines to solve elapsed time problems to 5 minutes and 1 minute including: how much time has passed, finding times in the future and finding times in the past.
- finding elapsed time to the minute using 2 clocks
- solving elapsed time word problems
- solving multi-step word problems
These pages are great for homework, classwork or quizzes. The variety of levels and skills make this packet useful when reviewing or for differentiating.
for other measurement products.
for other printable packets.
This resource was created for use with CCSS 3.MD.A.1. Elena Fryer at Investigate, Create and Differentiate is the sole creator of this product and does not claim endorsement or association with the creators of the CCSS standards.