Your students already know about Independence Day. This set of 31 one-minute "Time Rewind" audio programs covers other historic events for each day throughout the month of July. Topics include:
• The signing into law of the Civil Rights Act;
• Astronaut Neil Armstrong walks on the Moon;
• The first indoor playing of the MLB All-Star Game;
• Construction begins on the Hoover Dam.
• Introduction of the Etch-a-Sketch toy.
"Time Rewind" presents these and many other history highlights, plus classic moments in pop culture/entertainment, including the release of a James Bond movie and music from legendary acts ranging from The Beatles to Bob Dylan, Frank Sinatra, Donna Summer, Prince and others.
"Time Rewind" programs may be used as follows:
• As-is in your school's daily announcements and/or on student-run radio stations;
• As research and editing material for AV/Media Arts/Broadcast Communications students either as a stand-alone project or in preparation for the program's inclusion in video announcements/broadcasts that the school may produce;
• In conjunction with History/Social Studies/ELA curriculum.
Learn about the many ways "Time Rewind" is opening young minds at schools across the U.S. by visiting our Vimeo (https://vimeo.com/timerewind) and YouTube (http://bit.ly/2d868kt) pages to view samples and teacher testimonials.
***NOTE: License covers use at an individual school campus. Multiple licenses must be purchased for use at additional school campuses.
"Time Rewind" scripts are available upon request at no extra charge.