** This Resource is HALF PRICE for the First 24 Hours **
Don't Miss FREEBIE FRIDAY! Follow me on Facebook to get a Free Paid Product Every Friday!!
I love to teach new skills with fun and engaging activities, don’t you?
I created this Telling Time to the QUARTER HOUR, 5 AND 1 MINUTE INTERVALS to make learning these skills fun for your students. This resource is bright and colorful and full of fun!
Kids love to Scoot around the classroom, right? They are gonna scoot!
3 Scoot Activities. Quarter Hour, 5 Minutes and 1 Minute
Time Check is another fun activity that kids love!
Just place a Time Check Card on everyone’s desk. Set an alarm for yourself at different intervals throughout the day. (Quarter Hour, 5 or 1 Minute Intervals)
When the alarm goes off, call out, TIMECHECK
Your students will look at the analog clock in your classroom and record the time on their Time Check Card.
Make sure the call out the correct time so they will know if they were correct. This is a quick and super fun way to practice time throughout the day!
There is a time check for all 3 skills in this resource. (Make sure your analog clock is synced with your alarm.)
Finally, there are 13 pages that can be used for assessments:
• 4 for Time to the Quarter Hour - fill in the time, write the time, add the missing hand and cut and paste.
• 4 for Time to 5 Minute Intervals - fill in the time, write the time, add the missing hand and cut and paste.
• 4 for Time to 1 Minute Intervals -fill in the time, write the time, add the missing hand and cut and paste.
• And a Time Word Search
I have coded each set with a cute animal for organization.
• All the ZEBRAS are time to the QUARTER hour.
• All of the LIZARDS are time to the 5 MINUTE INTERVAL.
• All of the ELEPHANTS are time to the MINUTE INTERVAL.
Thank you for checking out this resource! I hope you and your students like it!
More MATH Resources:
2-D and 3D Shapes Grades 2 and 3
Shopping Mall Money Activities
3-Digit Subtraction with and without Regrouping
3 Digit Addition With and Without Regrouping