This product features two files: a four-page study guide and a four-page test covering the topics of time, temperature, money, & calendar. One study guide and test page is included for each of the four topics, so tests could be given separately. Question types are varied and include questions about:
- telling time to the nearest 5 minutes and 1 minute
- elapsed time word problems to the nearest hour
- counting money amounts
- money word problems (calculating change) - 1 & 2 step
- comparing money amounts
- reading a thermometer to the nearest degree (C and F)
- understanding a calendar
- time equivalents (minutes to hours, hours to days, etc.)
Question types are varied: multiple choice, open ended, draw/fill in a model
The study guide includes 36 questions that are more open-ended and includes an answer key.
The test includes 30 questions that are mostly multiple choice. Test questions are designed to meet the increased rigor of 3rd grade standards.