2 bingo games review words and phrases related to time and telling time and important numbers associated with time and time measurement. Students create their own bingo cards either by writing or by cutting out and attaching 24 word or number choices onto a blank card. Assessments for time vocabulary and time numbers are included. Bingo is a fun way to learn these important life skills!
Here is what you get when you purchase this resource:
Time Words Bingo
• Write-the-words card (1 page)
• Choose-and-cut card with 30 choices (1 page)
• Blank bingo card (1 page)
• 30 calling cards with time words and definitions (4 pages)
• Vocabulary printable ( 1 page)
• Time Words quiz ( 1 page)
• Time Words quiz key ( 1 page)
afternoon, AM, calendar, century, clockwise, counterclockwise, day, decade, digital clock, evening, half hour, hour, hour hand, leap year, midnight, minute, minute hand, month, morning, noon, o’clock, PM, quarter hour, seasons, second, stopwatch, timer, time zone, week, year
Time Numbers Bingo
• Write-the-numbers card (1 page)
• 30 calling cards with numbers and definitions (4 pages)
• Time Numbers quiz ( 1 page)
• Time Numbers quiz key ( 1 page)
• Bingo in the Classroom ideas (1 page)
• TOU & Credits (1 page)
Some important time number examples include 60 seconds in one minute, 24 hours in a day, 365 days in a year, 100 years in a century, and more.
Please NOTE that these are not bingo games about telling time or elapsed time. It's important vocabulary and numbers associated with time. The games go over some of the same information, but it is presented differently.
I’d appreciate your purchase, your rating, and your feedback.
Thank you from The Brighter Rewriter!
► My Bingo Games
are perfect for building vocabulary, practice, review & test prep.
► CLICK HERE to follow me
for updates about new products, sales info & more!