Time Vocabulary Flip-O-Rama for Interactive Notebooks!
Time Vocabulary Flip-O-Rama for Interactive Notebooks! Have students cut these Time flippers out, glue them in their notebooks and they’re ready to learn! These Time Flippers are a great way to teach and organize time vocabulary whether whole group, in centers, or individually. They have an time picture on the front and room for students to write the definition on the back.
This Time Vocabulary Set Includes:
• 24 Time Vocabulary Flippers to cut out and glue in an interactive notebook. They are designed with an time picture on the front and the definition for the students to copy onto the back.
• A blank set of the vocabulary flippers to add more time vocabulary to.
• An enlarged set of the time pictures to hang on a time bulletin board or word wall.
The 24 time terms included are:
second, minute, hour, day, week, month, year, decade, century, millennium, a.m., p.m., midnight, noon, sunrise, sunset, morning, afternoon, dusk, night, seasons, analog clock, digital clock, calendar
• Click the green star near the top for updates on new products, freebies and sales!
• Feedback = TPT Credits for future purchases! Also, I love hearing how you used these!
Check out my other Interactive Notebooks (Flip-O-Ramas)
Thanks for looking at these Time Flippers and be sure to check out the trading cards and posters in my store