Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
41.83 MB | 18 pages
Time Vocabulary Trading Cards! This is a set of 24 time vocabulary cards that make a great addition to a primary unit on time or measurement. I originally created them to look like trading cards for my ELL students and soon found that all of my students LOVE using them! This product is also available in the Time Vocabulary Bundle.
This Time Vocabulary Trading Card Set includes:
• 24 time vocabulary cards with the word and picture to represent it on the front and a definition as well as the word used or some other example on the back.
• The same 24 time vocabulary cards with the words on them but blank spaces for students to draw their own picture/symbol to remember the word and room to write their own definitions and sentences on the back.
• 8 blank cards that the students and teacher can use to add more time terms to as they come across them in their studies.
• A template for a labeled box that students can cut out, write their name on and color to store their time cards in.
• A list of ways you can use these time vocabulary flashcards/trading cards with your students that is based on Robert Marzano’s “Six Steps to Better Vocabulary Instruction”. This list helps me because I can show parents, administrators, other teachers, etc. that I’m using research-based methods in my classroom.
• Trading Card Manual: 15 pages of tips and ideas on how to use these trading cards in your class
I print these time vocabulary cards out double sided on card stock so they look and feel like real trading cards but they work just as well on regular paper.
The 24 time words included in this set of cards are:
• analog clock
• digital clock
SAVE Over 45%
This product is included in my Math Vocabulary Bundle that includes 13 sets of math trading cards + word wall posters.