This task card printable works on elapsed time with the theme of Valentine's Day. Students will read the sentence on the card and answer the question. Then finds the matching heart clock that has the right answer.
--28 task cards
--28 heart clocks
--2 recording sheets
Suggestions, tips, and differentiation:
* Use Velcro on the task cards and on the backs of the answer hearts to hold them together. You can also use clothes pins to hold cards together, also.
* Instead of using the heart clock with the answer, after laminating, the child can just write the answer either on the recording sheet or directly on the task cards using a dry erase marker. The cards are numbered.
* Put hearts in order from least to greatest or vice versa.
* Can be used for assessment purposes.
* Can be used in small group or at a math center.
* Can be used in whole group as in circle time.
* Can be used for a distance learning activity.
Put a matching sticker on the backs of the pieces that go together. When the child is finished, have them turn over the cards to see if the stickers match.
Become a Follower
Be the first to know about store sales and new products by clicking the green "Follow Me" star on this page under the store name. Another way is to click the green star on the home page of Creations by Mrs Mouse.
Thanks for your time!!
Creations by Mrs Mouse
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only. Not for public display.