- Immerse your students in the study of time! Timepieces, ancient clocks, gears, astronomy, calendars and even racing bicycles and spirographic art. This fully-integrated bundle is a 4-week plan of study that integrates math, science, language arts, history, art, foreign language and even wellbeing ex$97.20$108.00Save $10.80
Middle school students learn French vocabulary about “time” and use it to create a custom calendar.
Teaching foreign languages to students has never been this creative and interactive through a specially designed project for middle schoolers. Have your class learn French vocabularies pertaining to time in this project that aims to promote collaborative and independent language learning. Students will participate in an interactive class using grammar and picture cards to master French and use it to their daily conversations. Moreover, they will use their newly acquired skill in creating and decorating a seasonal calendar.
The resource includes:
· Independent Student Project Guide
· More than 60 French vocabularies with grammar cards
· 24 Picture Cards for a more meaningful lesson
· Comprehensive Steps for Grammar Card Lesson
· Creative and interactive DIY Calendar Making Activity
· Teacher Guide that includes tips and tricks for classroom management and activity presentation.
Grade Level: 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, and homeschool
Duration: 3 days (3 hours)
About “The Project Shop” by the Mobile Montessorian
Project Shop projects are designed with middle school students in mind. They offer integrated, exciting topics for students to learn. The Student Guides provide independence so that students can be in charge of their own learning while you are freed to manage your classroom, observe your student’s progress and interaction, provide intervention and even offer more challenges.
The Teacher Guides help you know how long a project should last, what might be necessary to prepare and gives you lesson suggestion on each topic. Everything is designed with four tenets in mind:
· Independence—greater self-efficacy through independently-driven tasks
· Meaningful Work—greater engagement through adult-like work
· Hands-on Experiences—greater understanding through integration of the hand and mind
· Wellbeing—reflection and care opportunities for the self, others, and the environment
Want to see more products? Ask questions? Be notified when new stuff comes out? Make sure to subscribe at the top and like this page!