I've combined my Time Bingo and Money Bingo to bundle and save!
This bingo game is a great activity for reviewing time telling skills! It can be played with the whole class or as a math center.
Meets CCS Standards for Grade 2 Measurement & Data
2.MD.C.7 - Tell and write time from analog and digital clocks to the nearest five minutes, using a.m. and p.m.
Times are to the hour, 15 minutes past, half hour, and 45 minutes past the hour.
This Money Bingo game is a great activity for reviewing addition of coin skills! It can be played with the whole class or as a math center.
Meets standard 2.MD.C.7
How to play:
1. Separate the coin cards into a Green pile and a Blue pile.
2. Allow the student to pick 1 card from the Green pile and 1 card from the Blue pile.
3. The student then adds the amount of coins on both cards together for everyone to "purchase" an item on the bingo card by placing a token on it.
4. Allow the next student to pick cards from both piles.
5. Continue until someone gets 5 in a row to win!
-There are 36 combinations of coins and there are 36 unique images matching each combination of coin amounts. Each card only holds 24 images so each turn, not everyone will be able to place a token on an image.
-It's best to laminate! But you knew that =)
-I've also included the 36 images of the cards if you decide to play the game as an image matching or price matching game for simplicity.
Addition and Subtraction Bingo
Fraction and Time Bingo
Fraction and Money Bingo
Fraction Time and Money Bingo
Feedback for product is much appreciated, you'll earn credit points which can be applied to future products!
Math Bingo, Math Bingo Printables, Time Bingo Cards, Math Bingo Games, Time Bingo Fun, Time Bingo Second Grade, Time Bingo Elementary, Money Bingo, Coin Bingo