Are your students struggling with digital and analog clock ?
Then, this resource will be help them revise while playing that traditional game: cootie catchers or fortune tellers.
In this resource, you will get:
• 6 cootie catchers (2 with digital clocks / 2 with analog clocks / 2 with questions)
• the black and white version
• a blank black and white cootie catcher for your students to make their own cootie catcher
These activities can be done alone or as a pair work.
Pair work activity:
- one student asks the question
- the other one answers
All time related !!
Have fun :D
• Telling time: complete lesson
• ESL huge bundle of cootie catchers
Be the first to know about my new products, discounts and freebies
Just click on the Follow Me green star ✩ next to my store’s name. Every new product is 50% off for 24 hours
. You don't want to miss this !
◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈
This product is for your personal and your classroom use only.
It is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying or distributing for more than one teacher is prohibited. Please read TOU.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
Please go to your My Purchases page
. Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button
. Simply click on it : then give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases.