This interactive flipchart demonstrates in a story how to follow a morning routine and make sensible predictions about "What's next?". Visual sentence strips aid students with autism, cognitive delays and language delays in comprehension of the text.
This flipchart lesson includes:
• "I can" statements (ex. “I can understand/use vocabulary relating to the morning routine.”)
• notes browser (yellow note icon) explains features for interactive pages
• simple, interactive Table of Contents/lesson schedule
• an interactive, visual dictionary which demonstrates the meanings of wake up, wash, get dressed, eat, brush, and pack. Once the girl is ready for school, they make sure she gets to the bus stop and then on the bus.
• Sound effects and interactive features on 16 pages to make story come to life
• visual cue “What’s next?” to teach the “next” concept and provide opportunities to predict logical steps in a sequence in the story and in a supplemental activity.
• interactive story that demonstrates the meaning of vocabulary words and sentences
• visual sentence strips to aid in reading comprehension
• an interactive survey (“Did you like the story?”)
• lesson closure page
This flipchart can be used for small group instruction at the computer and in whole-group settings using an interactive whiteboard. Students take turns reading and activating the interactive features.
Please come back to our store as we continue to add more flipchart activities!
**Must have ActivInspire software.**