Time for S'mores
Recommended for pre-k through 1st grade depending on skill level.
This would also be great for inclusion lessons and special education classrooms!
This product is part of my Camping Speech and Language Unit! If you already purchased it, do not buy this!
Get the WHOLE camping Unit here!
Learn what supplies are needed and the steps you need to follow to make the perfect s'more! The students will first check off the supplies needed on their supplies list. After that, they will follow the steps to construct a pretend s'mores on the s'mores mat! I included a paper fire and roasting stick to "roast" the marshmallow for the first step! I also included ideas to make other more realistic pretend campfires! The book comes with a comprehension page with pictures. After you read the book, make the real thing (with marshmallow paste!). I included a visual sequencing board, visual schedule, and a sequencing task to make a s'more in the classroom! It is a yummy treat (please note: all food and craft supplies have to be purchased separately). My student have a blast pretending to roast marshmallows in my room!
• Interactive Book (please note that this book has to be constructed just like any other book downloaded on TPT, make sure you are willing to put it together before purchase)
• No-prep comprehension worksheet with pictures (use with crayons, markers, or bingo dotters).
• S'mores snack visual sequence board
• Ideas for constructing pretend campfires
• Story + snack visual schedule.
• Snack sequencing task
See the other fun activities in my Camping Speech and Language Unit Below:
Time for S’mores Interactive Book and Snack Craft
Let’s Go To Camp Interactive Book!
S’mores Quick No-Prep Language Pack
Dab-A-Sound: S’mores Edition