Keynote Presentation File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Improve students' oral language, narrative development and storytelling skills with this collections of story elements pictures, visual cues, and how-to information. These materials offer lots and lots of practice for students at all levels of narrative development.
This resource includes:
• Cards for story telling; including
• 48 character cards (yellow),
• 42 place setting cards (orange) as well as 7 full-page scenic settings and
• 21 time setting cards (purple),
• 54 action/happening cards (green), and
• 24 problem cards (light orange), and 39 feelings cards (blue).
The resource comes with
• a variety of ideas for how to use the picture cards,
• information about the stages of narrative development, and
• a discussion of making narratives personal for early language users,
• a variety of different story element frames and visual cues
Great for all ages and stages.
This packet contains a lot of great clip art from our TPT clip artists!