Improve students' oral language, narrative development and storytelling skills with this collections of story elements pictures, visual cues, and how-to information. These materials offer lots and lots of practice for students at all levels of narrative development.
This resource includes
• Cards for story telling; including
• 48 character cards (yellow),
• 42 place setting cards (orange) as well as 7 full-page scenic settings and
• 21 time setting cards (purple),
• 54 action/happening cards (green), and
• 24 problem cards (light orange), and 39 feelings cards (blue).
The resource comes with
• a variety of ideas for how to use the picture cards,
• information about the stages of narrative development, and
• a discussion of making narratives personal for early language users,
• a variety of different story element frames and visual cues
Great for all ages and stages.
You might also like Writing Activities for Reluctant Writers
or my other Story Elements resources, in a money saving bundle HERE
This packet contains a lot of great clip art from our TPT clip artists!