Also included in
- These 12 versatile sets of task cards require matching of numbers, expressions, and models. Use with small groups or send home for parents to play with their kids. Just print, cut, and play! The 4-character codes at the ends of the card set titles stand for the grade, CCSS domain, cluster, and goal$27.99$36.00Save $8.01
These cards are great for math centers or to send home for parents to play with kids. Students learn to tell time by matching clocks to cards stating the time, including HALF PAST. The task cards show digital clocks, analog clocks, and verbal expressions for time in hours and half-hours (CCSS 1.MD.3). This PDF resource now includes the printable cards plus a games guide with instructions and illustrations for four easy-to-learn games.
You'll also get a checklist of first grade goals. The code 1M23 stands for the grade, CCSS domain, cluster, and goal number. The PREVIEW shows all 26 pages.
• Set of 40 Math Cards
• Recording Worksheets & Answers
• Exit Tickets
• Instructions for Four Games
• Folding Card Storage Pocket
• Card Management Tips
• Spare Cards
• 2-Page Checklist of First Grade Math Goals
SEE LINKS TO MORE CARDS FOR GRADES K-2 DOMAINS BELOW
40-CARD SETS FOR BASE TEN DOMAIN
40-CARD SETS FOR COUNTING AND ALGEBRA DOMAINS
40-CARD SETS FOR GEOMETRY DOMAIN
40-CARD SETS FOR MEASUREMENT DOMAIN
BASIC FACTS CARD SET BUNDLES
MORE POPULAR RESOURCES FOR GRADES K-5
Please FOLLOW this store to be notified of new resources. Thanks for looking!