Individual pages for the following colors are provided: red, blue, yellow, blue, green, orange, purple, black, white, pink, brown, and gray.These Coloring Pages can be used for the following:
* Sheets can be used individually if you are doing Color of the Week.
* Coloring sheets can be used to supplement your story time activities.
* Coloring sheets can be used to supplement your thematic units. For example, use the green coloring page when you are doing the life cycle of a frog.
* Create a coloring schedule coordinated with your year plan and have students date and color one page per month. At the end of the year, put pages in chronological order, add Letter to Families (included on last page of this resource), your state’s Preschool Content Standards make a cover and send it home. This is a quick way to show students’ progress in the development of their fine motor skills over the school year.
This resource addresses the following Preschool Fine Motor Skills:
* using small, precise finger and hand movements
* developing more control while holding writing/drawing tools with a three-point finger grip.
Thank you for visiting our store.
If you would like to receive notification when new products are created and added to the store, please follow us by clicking on the green star in the upper corner of the screen.
Please provide feedback to earn credits for your future purchases.
If you have any questions, complaints or concerns, please use the Q and A function and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
Thanks again and thank you for all you do to teach our little ones!