Also included in
- Your students will love lifting flaps in these engaging books! These books target functional vocabulary, MLU, inferencing, and more! They have interactive elements to keep your students engaged! (lift-able flaps, & picture symbols). (It is like buying 10 books and getting 2 FREE)Recommended for$40.00$47.50Save $7.50
- Your students will love lifting flaps in these engaging books! These books target functional vocabulary, MLU, yes/no, early inferencing, and more! They have interactive elements to keep your students engaged! (lift-able flaps, & picture symbols). Recommended for pre-k through 1st grade depending$130.00$151.25Save $21.25
Your students will love lifting the flaps to look for Emmy and Luke’s clothes in the laundry basket. This book targets functional vocabulary, MLU, yes/no questions, and more! It has three interactive elements to keep your students engaged! (lift-able flaps, picture symbols, and dress up pieces).
As the students find the clothing items, they will put them on the children.
Recommended for pre-k through 1st grade depending on skill level. Designed for students working on expanding language skills.
This would also be great for inclusion lessons and special education classrooms!
★ This book is available in my second Lift-A-Flap bundle! Click here to see Lift-A-Flap BUNDLE 2
(don't buy this if you own the bundle)
This book is also available in a Boom Book version (Boom Card Activity sold separately) Click here to view it
Click the preview above to see inside!
• Interactive Book-please note: this book has to be constructed just like any other book downloaded on TPT, make sure you are willing to put it together before you purchase. Lamination and velcro required for assembly (high prep: it is worth the work)!
• No-prep comprehension worksheet with pictures (use with crayons, markers, or bingo dotters).
• Color-A-Kid dice coloring activity.
• Read and Color worksheet (the student will color the clothing items as they find the on each page).
The book's pages are about a 1/2 of a horizontal sheet of paper (right under depending on your printing settings). Make sure you check your printing settings before printing (some printers may put a large margin around the page, making the book pages smaller). Please see my previews to see how the book looks compared to my hand for a size reference!
Check out all of my popular "lift-a-flap" books here!
Have you tried my toy companions? Learn more by clicking below:
Practice speech and language skills while creating with building bricks.
Flip frogs in a pond while practicing articulation!
Race cars while practicing articulation!
Feed farm animals and practice articulation:
Toss Pom Poms in cups while practicing articulation!
Wind-up toy companion:
Don't forget to leave feedback for TPT credits to use towards future purchases!
Email me with any questions before you buy email@example.com
Don't forget to follow me (click the little green star by my name!)