We all know students are drawn to technology! This fun resource will allow your students to practice time the HOUR & HALF-HOUR independently on Google Slides. This is a perfect way to engage your students, assess their understanding and do it all PAPERLESS! If you school is going 1:1, this will be a perfect addition with activities you can use in your own classroom.
In this product you will receive 8 different assignments that you can share with your students. They will look at the clocks and add the correct time by typing it in the text boxes which are already created.
Here is a list of the assignments:
• Time to the hour-o’clock (4 o’clock) 12 slides
• Time to the hour-digital (4:00) 12 slides
• Time to the hour-digital & o’clock mixed 24 slides
• Time to the half-hour (half past 4 o’clock ) 12 slides
• Time to the half-hour-digital (4:30) 12 slides
• Time to the half-hour-digital & half past o’clock mixed 24 slides
• Mixed Practice: Time to the hour & half-hour (digital) 24 slides
• Mixed Practice: Time to the hour & half-hour (half-past & o’clock) 24 slides
I use these during my math rotations. The students are given the assignment in Google Classroom. When they get to this rotation, they simply open it up and begin working. When they are finished, they turn it in digitally.
You could also project these activities on an Interactive Board as well to complete with the whole class. These activities specifically require typing so students will need to be able to type in the answer.
What is so great about this product!
• It is NO PREP
• It is PAPERLESS
• On Google, their work SAVES AUTOMATICALLY
• Technology = ENGAGING
• Can practice ANYWHERE
• Students are working independently on their individual file
• You can DIFFERENTIATE by sending different assignments to individual students.
• You are working on MATH STANDARDS & TECHNOLOGY STANDARDS
• Students LOVE it!
CHECK OUT ALL OF MY GOOGLE DIGITAL RESOURCES!
Place Value More & Less by 1,10, & 100
Adding & Subtracting with Number Bonds
Time to the Hour & Half-Hour
This resource is in Google Slides format. You will NEED TO HAVE ACCESS to GOOGLE SLIDES to use this resource. It is also helpful to have GOOGLE CLASSROOM but not necessary. It will help you easily send the activities to your students.
Please note: I am not affiliated or associated with Google, nor do they endorse this resource.