Students LOVE playing Emoji Bingo. This game can be played with the whole class, in math stations or centers, or in small guided math groups. The math game includes 32 unique numbered Emoji Bingo boards with clocks showing time to the quarter hour and 27 digital clock cards.
This game is a great way to practice telling time. To play this version, students will need to find the time shown on an analog clock on their game boards.
Print the emoji bingo cards in color or black and white. Students will need some type of markers (transparent chips, red/yellow counters, colored tile). If you are playing as a class you only need one set of the digital times. When playing in groups, each group will need their digital time cards. I like to print them on brightly colored paper (a different color per group!)
1. Shuffle the expression cards and turn them face down.
2. Flip over the first digital time card. Display the card so all can see.
3. Players will locate the time on their game board.
4. If they find the correct time, they will cover it with a marker.
5. The first player to correctly cover a row, column, or a diagonal wins the game.
Once you have a winner, switch cards with another player and play again.
Looking for additional ways for students to practice telling time, check out my other listings.