You've learned about Alberta's History ~ and now what to do with it?
Here are six projects that will deepen student's understanding of Alberta's timeline of history:
Each project includes graphic organizers and planners for students to research an event or person as well as examples for students to guide them through completing an engaging project!
• Creating a Personal Timeline of Alberta
• Designing and Creating an Infographic to showcase Alberta's History
• Designing and Creating a Trading Card for an Event or about a Person in Alberta's
• Designing and Creating a Bookmark for an Event or Person in Alberta's
• Designing and Creating a Social Media Post for an Event or Person in Alberta's
Also included are suggestions of ideas for deepening your discussions and students understanding of events and the impacts that they have had on Alberta.
Click on the preview to see what is included in this 86 page unit (full black and white timeline pages ARE included in the unit but not all shown in the preview)
For the History of Alberta in Posters check out:
Alberta's History ~ A Timeline ~ Posters of Important Events with Images!
Thank you so much!
Two Tiny Tables