Tiff Image File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
What is it?
A large and detailed timeline infographic map outlining the history of the United States year-by-year from the first Jamestown settlement to president Trump.
1. Richly illustrated
2. Color-coding makes navigating through various events very fast and highly intuitive
3. Key international events are displayed on the right side of the map, making it easy to put the development of the United States into a global context
4. Side notes discussing the major issues facing the country as it developed
5. Detailed infographic of US presidents shows their number, the number of terms they served, party affiliation, place in presidential ratings and so on
6. Economic timeline shows phases of economic recession and growth
7. Territorial changes of the US and reasons for them
8. Additional section on the political and constitutional construct of the USA
What makes it different from other educational products on US history?
History is usually taught as a collection of individual events, and even having studied them all it is difficult for a student to put them in a historical and global perspective and to have a complete picture of a country’s progress.
Our timeline solves this problem by providing a list of all major events in one place, marked to the year(s) in which they occured. Thus, the many ‘puzzle pieces’ of individual events are compiled into a single, beautifully designed chart showing a complete picture of the country’s history.
How big is it?
Actual size is 40x290cm (16’’ wide by 9’6’’ tall)
However, with a digital file you can print it to any size you like. Just keep in mind that reducing it by 30% of the above size will make the font difficult to read.
The best way to use it is as a foldable map.