This is a fun countdown timer that has a pencil theme for back to school. It can also be used any time throughout the year. Countdown timers can be helpful for activities such as: Timed math tests, game time, center rotations, meeting with a partner, turn and talk times, sustained silent reading, and more.
Find my other timers HERE.
Things to know about this countdown timer.
1) It's a Powerpoint slide show that is timed to countdown from any number from 10
minutes. So, you can set the timer for 10 min, 9 min, 8 min, ..... all the way
down to just 1 min.
2) Each slide also has a progression timer. That means that each slide will stay on
the screen for one minute, and while a slide is on the screen, there is a one
minute progress timer reflecting that one minutes has passed. NOTE: On this
particular timer, the eraser in top corner will gradually disappear.
3) The Powerpoint slide show was created in a newer version of Powerpoint (2016),
so it should be compatible for WINDOWS PCs with later versions of Powerpoint.
I checked the compatibility, and Powerpoint says it should work for versions after
2003. If you use 1997-2003, you may have to convert it for all features to work,
such as the progress timer image.
4) After the last minute passes and the slide show clicks to the last screen, a chime
5) If at any time you mess up the animated timer, simply go back into your tpt
downloads and redownload the timer slide show again. :-)
Please, if you have any questions feel free to send me a message. I'll do my best to get them answered for you.