Class Slides with Timer: This is a fun countdown timer that has a bubble gum theme. It can be used any time during the year. Countdown timers can be helpful for activities such as: timed math tests, game time, center rotations, working with a partner, turn and talk times, sustained silent reading, brainstorming time, indoor recess, and more.
Find my other timers HERE.
Things to know about this countdown timer.
1) It's a Powerpoint slide show that is timed to countdown from any number from 20
minutes and below. So, you can set the timer for 20 min, 19 min, 18 min, ..... all
the way down to just 1 min.
2) Each slide also progresses by one minute. That means that each slide will stay
on the screen for one minute, and while a slide is on the screen, there is a one
minute progress image showing the minute.
NOTE: On this timer, the time gradually disappears on the bubble the boy is
blowing. The bubble gum in the machine also decreases by one gumball each
3) The Powerpoint slide show was created in a newer version of Powerpoint (2016),
so it should be compatible for WINDOWS PCs with later versions of Powerpoint.
I checked the compatibility, and Powerpoint says it should work for versions after
2003. If you use 1997-2003, you may have to convert it for all features to work,
such as the progress timer image.
4) After the last minute passes and the slideshow clicks to the last screen, a chime
5) If at any time you mess up the animated timer, simply go back into your tpt
downloads and redownload the timer slide show again. :-)
Please, if you have any questions feel free to send me a message. I'll do my best to get them answered for you.