FUN Classroom Timer with a Donut Theme: This is a fun reading stamina timer that has time progressions up to 5 minutes, 10 minutes, 20 minutes, and 30 minutes. It can be used any time of the year. Start the year with the shorter reading times and progress to the longer times.Please read ALL of the info. below before you purchase, so you know how it works and what it includes. If you have any questions, please ask before you buy.
Click HERE if you would like to watch a short youtube video showing the animation of a SIMILAR video.
Find my other timers HERE.
Things to know about this count UP timer for reading stamina.
1) It's a Powerpoint slide show that is timed to count up to 5, 10, 20, and 30
minutes. There are 4 slides includes, one with each of those 4 times.
2) Each slide has colors that appear to show the time progression. The 5 minute
timer has colors that appear every 30 seconds. The ten minute timer has colors
appear every minute. The twenty has a color appear every two minutes. The
thirty minute timer has a color appear every 30 minutes.
3) The Powerpoint slide show was created in a newer version of Powerpoint (2016),
so it should be compatible for WINDOWS PCs with later versions of Powerpoint.
I checked the compatibility, and Powerpoint says it should work for versions after
2003. If you use 1997-2003, you may have to convert it for all features to work,
such as the progress timer image.
4) After the last minute passes and the slideshow clicks to the last screen, a chime
will sound and the word 'Bravo' will appear. The slide must go to the end for the
chime and word to activate.
5) Each slide has a title of 'Reading Stamina' and also says "I DONUT know about you, but we love to read!"
6) If at any time you mess up the animated timer, simply go back into your tpt
downloads and redownload the timer slide show again. :-)
Please, if you have any questions feel free to send me a message. I'll do my best to get them answered for you.